I’ve written a blog post on sonra.io covering window function features supported by Snowflake data warehouse.
I covered these topics:
- Aggregate and sequencing functions on Snowflake
- Analytical and statistical function on Snowflake
- Support for flexible frame definition
- Distinct inside window function
- LISTAGG – Aggregation into strings
- ARRAYS – Aggregation into arrays
- WINDOW CLAUSE – Clause for the WINDOW declaration
- UDAF – User-defined aggregate functions
You can find the blog post at this link.
A small preview: