This week I have manged to get the grip of Kerberos and successfully configured and used it on my local machine development environment. I also adapted the application level code for using Kerberos. Soon that will also be deployed and tested in real environment.
I have also worked on the deployment of the whole project and have tested JAR files for each of the sub-projects to check if they work together. The next step there is deployment onto the server.
What I did this week:
- Installed and configured kerberos on a local machine using docker and cloudera quickstart
- Wrote a guide for enabling kerberos on the remote cluster
- Almost finished with deploying the project to the server
- Wrote documentation on the code/project
What I aim to do next week:
- Write project documentation (readme.md and etc.)
- Write the project summary
- Explore possible progress tracking (atleast for neural network training using dl4j)